September 15, 2012
Event starts at 8 a.m.
Come and enjoy a day of instructional training at
Three Pines Preserve
Located 30 minutes north of Tampa and 20 minutes south of Brooksville
at Barthle Brothers Ranch on S.R. 52, ¼ mile east of Ehrin Cuttoff
- Demonstrating various methods on how to handle, train, and control your bird dog.
- Specialize in the art of steady to wing and shot.
- Demonstrating woe post, buddy stick, barrel, and check cord training methods.
- How to incorporate hand signals into your training program.
- How to introduce the gun to your dog.
- Bring your own dog (bring your own crates and dog carriers)
- Springer Spaniel Flushing Dog Demonstration.
Instruction will be given by professional trainers and quail hunting guides Albert Allen and David Romish.
Albert Allen has bred and trained bird dogs for thirty seven years. He has judged several AKC Brittany, German Shorthair, and Hungarian Vizsla championships. As well as the 2010 American Brittany Quail Championship. He is scheduled to judge the Vizsla nationals in Iona, Michigan this October. He has bred, raised and trained multiple Dual Champion Brittanys’.
David Romish has bred and trained pointers for the past thirty years. He has held the position of head dog trainer and guide for prestigious Georgia quail hunting Plantations such as Live Oak Plantation. David is now training and handling bird dogs at Three Pines Preserve where he was able to produce one year old dogs that were steady to wing and shot and broke to flushing dogs.
Single Ticket = $175.00 (add a spouse for $50.00)
Price of admission includes lunch and drinks for the day.
In an effort to maintain an intimate and educational environment, limited space will be available.
All tickets must be purchased in advance. No tickets will be available on day of event.
To print this flyer, CLICK HERE.